Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Why I am starting my blog.

Hi, friends=] I decided to make this blog in order to document my journey through the world of baked goodies. I am so happy that I have discovered baking as a hobby of mine. Before baking, I was in a world that was monotonous and repetitive. I had no hobby of my own that I could run to and escape with. I was working a 9-5 that I was miserable with as a director of a preschool. I felt so guilty that I spent my days watching children that were not mine rather then watching my own at home. Due to a few personal events, I decided that I was in the wrong place and I shifted my focus to being a great stay at home mom. Baking is what makes me happy. I hope to share this happiness with you guys=] Please feel free to add my fan page on Facebook! 

9 comments:

  1. Welcome to blog land :) Can't wait to follow your adventures!! I am kinda new to this too so pardon my ignorance but I'm looking for a follow button. BTW I love the design and font!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Glenda! The blue tool bar on top of this page is where you would find the follow button! First option on the left! Thanks for your kind words!<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. DUH!! Sometimes I'm just an idiot, LOL Thanks so much Nina.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your welcome Glenda! I followed you as well=]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Nina.. I finely got the link to follow you and wanted to say that two years ago I started the baking and cake decorating. I was laid off two years ago from the most miserable job and if it wasnt for them laying me off I would still be there and would would have never discovered cake decorating and how much I love it and how much it really makes me happy. It's funny how things happen and now I have learned so much on my own and so much from others and look forward to continuing the learning process and discovering new talents... look forward to following you on your discovery as well.. Good Luck... Rita

    ReplyDelete
  6. by the way.. I'm trying to change the back round to my page as well and wanted to know how you did yours .. please tell me how.. also not sure if you got my message the other day but wanted to know how you did that cake with the rainbow colors in it..

    ReplyDelete
  7. How sweet Rita! Thank you SO much it means more than you know. I have met some encouraging ladies through this whole journey! I am so blessed=] God always closes the right doors so that we can open up a different and better one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I never got that message Rita! And I got my back round by googling "Blogger Backgrounds" There are SO many. Most, you just click and it downloads instantly! The rainbow cake is SUPER easy. Add me on facebook. My name there is Nina Epting

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ok no problem.. guess my message never went through.. I will request you today.. Thanks again...I figured out how to get my pic as my back round took some figuring out but finely got it.. also how do I get to your blog bc I keep having to go to facebook to click on your link to get to your page and when I try to get to it from my blog it wont let me.. I feel so stupid.. what am I doing wrong?

    ReplyDelete