Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Peanut Butter Jelly Time!

Today, I made peanut butter and jelly cupcakes!=] I had a lot of fun making them! Please find pics and instructions on how to make it!
The ingredients you will need are: 2 cups of flour, 1/2 tsp. of salt 1/2 tsp of baking powder, 1/2 cup sugar, 1/2 a cup of melted butter, 1/2 cup of crunchy peanut butter, 1/2 cup of nutella,1/3 cup of peanuts (if desired), 2 eggs, a cup of milk, a cup of seedless grapes and a fourth cup of some stirred grape jelly. I forgot to put my peanuts in the picture below! =X Don't mind me!
First, sift together all of your dry ingredients: flour, sugar,salt and baking powder! 
Then, mix together all of your "wet" ingredients: peanut butter, nutella ,jelly & eggs!
After mixing the "wet" ingredients, add eggs. Mix the eggs in one at a time completely! 
The next step is to alternate adding the flour & the milk into the mix. Start with the dry mix and end with it as well.



 After combining the dry and wet ingredients, fold in the peanuts and red grapes. 
The batter will be thick, but that is okay! The outcome is SO yummy!! 
I added my locally famous peanut butter icing and garnished with chocolate chips! For the recipe for that, just ask! =] 
I had so much fun just creating and being me in my kitchen today. Its nice to have a break from custom orders, even though I love them so much! =] 
I hope you enjoy making these as much as I did! Keep in mind they are on sale in my shop as well! 





7 comments:

  1. That sounds fantastic!! Wish it wasn't just me home for the next few days cuz I'm sure I'd find an excuse to eat them all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glenda: Give them out to friends and neighbors!;]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm tempted to try this one tomorrow.. looks oh so yummy.... do you have any cookies and cream recipes for cakes..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sure do Rita=] I could do a tutorial one for you tomorrow and post in the evening if you would like!=]

    ReplyDelete
  5. that would be awesome thanks so much

    ReplyDelete
  6. What is your peanut butter icing recipe? it's not included... :(

    ReplyDelete